Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mount And Bladeserial Code I Am Mounting A 72 Inch Plasma Television On My Roof To Make My Neighbors Jealous. How Do I Mount It??

I am mounting a 72 inch plasma television on my roof to make my neighbors jealous. How do I mount it?? - mount and bladeserial code

I have my new TV in my house for the vision of an enemy. I want my neighbors jealous. I already have a projector in my living room so that you do not have the TV there.

Are there any special equipment that I have the TV mounted on my roof? Which films should play to watch TV on my enemy?

6 comments:

Henry Havoc said...

Tape to do =]

ny_lolli... said...

If you do not and you obviously have no idea
Wear a helmet, or better yet, you are a man of much money, has hired a professional

Kandi said...

I'm worried that the fall from the ceiling. And do not hate us, the neighbors of seeing some of his neighbors will laugh ** off. Good Luck Thomas

Kandi said...

I'm worried that the fall from the ceiling. And do not hate us, the neighbors of seeing some of his neighbors will laugh ** off. Good Luck Thomas

U_Rico said...

Haha, I know, but that cracks me:)

I tried to go to your local hardware store and ask if they have any suggestions ... or the manufacturer

percival... said...

Whatever. After the first rain, it will not work anyway. And everyone will know that just lost their money. Perhaps you have gravel on the roof with a dollar.

Post a Comment