Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Lasting Foundation What Is A Really Good, Long-lasting Foundation (FULL COVERAGE) That Will Cover My Feckles?

What is a really good, long-lasting foundation (FULL COVERAGE) that will cover my feckles? - long lasting foundation

I have both, and just does not cover the freckles. I need a good that I am going on vacation Thursday, so I am definitely a long time, I want to keep on your application.
BTW, I hate the freckles, so no matter what anyone says, I will try to meet with the Foundation.

4 comments:

nasher said...

Estee Lauder Double Wear, you can buy or boots, department stores. You can get a sample of 10 days counter free if you so desire.

diana said...

Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, I use and I looove.

diana said...

Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation, I use and I looove.

Anna :) said...

omg freckles are adorable:) lol
But nevertheless Estee Lauder is very good.
and sustainability

Post a Comment