Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bar Humor How Do I Change A Drop Cookie Mix Recipe Into A Bar Cookie Recipe?

How do I change a drop cookie mix recipe into a bar cookie recipe? - bar humor

I'm Betty Crocker cookie with chocolate chips in the bag of cookie mix. (I know - from zero is better, but humor me). I have done previously with the mixture, and the bottom of the bag, "showed you how to change the recipe into bars. But of course the packaging has changed, the rule continues, and so you spend a 1 / 2 hours on Looking for the Betty Crocker site, but no luck.

Who knows what the cooking time and temperature on rod-shaped cookie cookie mix?

5 comments:

jenna 4 said...

I cookies on the bar (I make them from scratch, but not too much). I 1-fold of the custom-house recipe, put in a 13 x 9 pan, bake 15 to 18 minutes. It may take up to 20
Jen

U2fanfor... said...

I think it is like brownies. 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Check in 30 minutes and may take longer depending on the thickness of the mixture into the pan.

amoroush... said...

Maintain the temperature for the witnesses to fall, and every now and after an hour for drop cookies. (Check every 2-3 minutes)

amoroush... said...

Maintain the temperature for the witnesses to fall, and every now and after an hour for drop cookies. (Check every 2-3 minutes)

Lydia W said...

Follow the instructions in the form of fat normally, but then pan and flour 9x13 inches. Then take the mixture and use a spatula to evenly distribute the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting.

Post a Comment