Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cervix High And Soft 2 Days Before Period Due What Does A High Cervix Mean At 38 Weeks?

What does a high cervix mean at 38 weeks? - cervix high and soft 2 days before period due

Midwife said yesterday that I'm modest, but could not reach my cervix. She said she will use a tool on Wednesday to see if I'm dilated and she did not want to torture yesterday. If my cervix is so high, it means that I am probably not going to work a long time?

She said she felt the child, and he is dedicated and less.

1 comments:

Jade M said...

Hey,
havent had the problem personally, but it seems, is high in spite of the cervix, you can still give life, if every time the baby is ready. I know who took 10 minutes before the midwife couldnt he reaches the neck so it's not really something to be feared;
Love luckily:)

Post a Comment