Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sims Seasons Cd Patch Mac How To Download And Use Sims 2 Seasons No-CD Patch?

How to download and use Sims 2 Seasons No-CD patch? - sims seasons cd patch mac

I bought the expansion pack for Sims 2 seasons ago. Somehow, my cd is scratched pretty bad, and no longer works on my hard drive. While the program is still installed. I have the Internet to find alternative ways for the game, and I learned a No-CD patches, but I'm not very technical and do not know exactly how it works. I really want to play my game again and would be a great help if someone could tell me what to do step by step, with instructions to follow would be ridiculously easy to use.
Please contact me via email or messenger (sweet_cyanide218)
Thank you.

4 comments:

Teruてる said...

usually people who do not use the cd crack to solve the problem is SecuROM, that if you try to install Bon Voyage and leisure packages and other items to use with SecuROM.
If you have money available on the left side, I suggest you buy a pack.and latest expansion is the expansion using CD to play the game, there is no need to worry more cd seasons.

Anonymous said...

I propose that we agree with what Deepskirt said. If they do nothing, then perhaps you can try to contact the downloading from the Internet, but it would be best to EA. Make sure the activation code (usually on the back of the manual.)

Adrianna... said...

DONT download! NOT !!!!!! WORK

If you download, because they think I'm crazy. It will lead you through the video, shortly after the game crashes! I had to search my house, only to find the original CD.

DONT JUST DO IT! CUZ IT does not work.

Deepskir... said...

If EA show the number and the product key that it has acquired the European Parliament, I am willing to bet that you will help. We have software for Windows, send it to another CD or to support otherwise.

Post a Comment