Sunday, February 7, 2010

Env Touch Adult Wallpapers I'm Going To Get My First Phone But I Can't Choose Between The Blackberry Storm And The EnV Touch...?

I'm going to get my first phone but I can't choose between the Blackberry Storm and the enV touch...? - env touch adult wallpapers

Yay! I'm gonna finally get my first cell phone, but I'm having trouble deciding which phone I should ... BlackBerry Storm touch or ca? What do you guys and girls is so popular, or is unreliable, or nothing! I think I should be able env, because the BlackBerry is more for adults, but I asked my friends what they should be given and the matter as touch-screen BlackBerry. So please help me, I am very pleased about what to buy, confused.

3 comments:

riot760 said...

I have a Blackberry with Verizon. If you plan to not get a lot of SMS, a BlackBerry, which is limited to 160 characters and can go at all. It can be very annoying if you send to about 5, after sending the first message that you take. I mean, I love my phone and how it can go online, but the lol is 29.99 per month plus bills. The Storm is a reliable phone, but had his faults, but always reliable. Even if I had the choice to choose the env key because a lot of text and I do not cross the border lol by 160th

marshall... said...

So I would say it's better to go to your nearest store and Verizon are using cell phones, because frankly, the answers people's opinions, and all have different opinions about whether you made things.also to store and begged decide what you like best .---- phone uses Yahoo Answers to what you should get a BlackBerry Storm or iPhone 3G, please call

Erika said...

Well, the BlackBerry Storm is soo cool to click on, but it is a touch screen! I love it! ENV touch and is comparable to the Voyager I and Voyager, I love you too. Both are excellent choices. I went env with the key when you are sick on the use of a touch screen.

Post a Comment