Monday, February 15, 2010

Can Infection Hide Pregnancy Iron Supplements During Pregnancy - Beneficial Or Detrimental?

Iron supplements during pregnancy - Beneficial or detrimental? - can infection hide pregnancy

I have a check that are iron supplements during pregnancy benefits of writing, your body naturally "hidden" or stored iron in the liver, so that bacteria can not be used if you have an infection. Has anyone a page I can for what I do for my job and the information that tells you, otherwise, you need iron supplements during pregnancy? I also have information on the use of paracetamol for fever, such as influenza, which allegedly can fight infection.

I also have information on the pros and cons of chronic villus sampling (CVS) and amniocentesis, and if the risk level of the child.
A web site that would be great, and expert advice, as she reads.

PS: ForMorning.

4 comments:

squigit1... said...

Go to the local library, the book "What do you expect when waiting "..... is a great source of questions ..... How are you, I know of no website, but you can try to see a Google search for web pages and pregnancy, which stops ... Please note to take care of things on the Internet, you need something by a professional, WebMD, perhaps? and other sites like it. Iron is generally well during pregnancy, if you anemic or borderline anemic .... If you have) a normal level of iron that you could get a lot and get sick (not to mention, constipation!

courious... said...

They put me on iron, while I was pregnant, but I needed it. I was anemic.

auld mom said...

Must be nice to help someone you have your homework LOL

Found 4 pages, may be useful for you. (pat pat pat on the head)

LaDonna J said...

Well, I know I have all my friends constipation pregnant.

Post a Comment